Luckett Vineyards L'Acadie 2016
This product is currently sold out.
2016 l’Acadie Blanc
L’Acadie Blanc is Nova Scotia’s most talked about and versatile grape. This vintage is a blend of 1/3 spontaneously (or wild) barrel fermented combined with 2/3 stainless steel fermented wine, which rested on its lees for many months. It is a little quirky and reductive, with enhanced tropical notes.
• GRAPES; 100% estate grown l’Acadie Blanc
• TASTE; complex mineral structure revealing baked apple notes with a long, smooth finish
• AROMATICS; flinty matchstick with tropically reductive notes on the nose with hints of apples, pears, and vanilla
• AGING; Hungarian oak & stainless steel
• PAIRING; lobster, scallops, halibut, mussels and other Maritime seafood.
ABV – 13 %